Engineered to deliver a light output of 1100 μmol/s* and a system efficacy of 3.3 μmol/J*, the HortiLED TOP 2.0 delivers optimum performance and energy savings.
*RW (MB) Spectrum
The HortiLED TOP 2.0 offers the perfect balance between optimal light intensity and uniformity.
Delivers exceptional light penetration deep within the canopy, while still achieving excellent uniformity across the surface of the crop.
The HortiLED TOP 2.0 is thermally and mechanically engineered to dissipate heat through conduction and convection paths—minimizing LED junction temperature and maximizing light output, lifetime and reliability.
HOW IT WORKS
- Convection currents draw cool air into the slots along the bottom of the luminaire.
- The air then passes through the channels along the sides of the luminaire, drawing heat away from the LEDs and electronics compartment.
- The integrated fins on the top of the moulded aluminum housing are engineered to dissipate heat through conduction for optimal passive thermal management.
The easy-to-install HortiLED TOP 2.0 luminaires can be daisy-chained to save on wiring and installation costs in both new and retrofit applications. Up to 12* luminaires can be daisy-chained in a single “string.” Daisy-chaining available for both dimming and non-dimming applications.
*number of luminaires that can be connected in a string dependent on luminaire voltage, length of connector cable and/or # of luminaires on track/truss per light plan
|Rated Main Voltage
|System Efficacy: RW (MB)
|System Efficacy: Daylight
|Flux: RW (MB)
† Accurate to ± 10%
‡ Photon Flux maintenance of 85% @ max. ambient operating temperature of 30°C
All values are per module, unless otherwise stated
|x = length
||38.780 in. (985.0 mm)
|y = width
||4.681 in. (118.9 mm)
|z = height
||3.740 in. (95.0 mm)
||14.456 lb. (6.557 kg)
The product is meant for use in climate controlled rooms. The product may be used in damp environments. The product may not be used in wet environments or outdoors. The LEDs function optimally when the ambient temperature is between 0 ~ 40 °Celsius.
Full system warranty covers LED light engine, driver, and all fixture components for a period of five (5) years. Warranty applies only if light output of complete module has diminished by >15% of specified light output within five (5) years of commencement of warranty period.
In the event that you are experiencing problems with your luminaire, please contact our customer service team to arrange for additional technical support or service repairs as required.
Designed to deliver optimum colour efficiencies, the HortiLED Top 2.0 is available in two spectral recipes which can be used in standalone LED applications, or in combination with HID luminaires for hybrid applications:
Although the Hortiled Top 2.0 luminaire is dimmable, the dimming functionality is only enabled when the luminaire is used in combination with dimming versions of the power and /or daisy-chain cords.
Dimming Applications 0-10V (Optional)
- Must be specified at time of ordering.
- Luminaire must be used in combination with dimming versions of power and / or daisy-chain cords (cords with 5-Pin “Y” Wieland dimming connector) to enable dimming function.
- Must be specified at time of ordering.
- Luminaire can be used in combination with standard non-dimming versions of power and / or daisy-chain cords (cords with standard 5-Pin Wieland connector) if no dimming functionality is required.
- Note: should you anticipate the luminaires will need to be dimmed at any point in the future, we recommend ordering the dimmable versions of the power and / or daisy-chain cords from the outset, as the only way to enable the dimming functionality in an existing non-dimming installation will be to replace all the power and / or daisy-chain cords.
*The HortiLED TOP 2.0 is designed as a 0-10V sourcing supply, and is compatible with most major environmental control systems that use 0-10V sinking protocols—including: Argus Control Systems, Hoogedoorn Growth Management and Wadsworth Control Systems. Dimming functionality is only enabled when the luminaire is used in combination with dimming versions of the power and/or daisy-chain cords.