Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. All orders are accepted and delivered only subject to these terms and conditions of sale. Should there exist a contradiction between the buyers and sellers terms and conditions of sale, the seller’s terms and conditions of sale will govern. In addition, all sales will be in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario.
2. All orders are entered into and paid for at the seller’s place of business.
3. Prices are subject to change without notice. All taxes are in addition to selling prices. Exchange rate fluctuation of three percent (3%) or greater will result in price change.
4. The seller reserves the right to adjust for currency fluctuation on quotes.
5. Delivery dates given are estimated and may be subject to delay. The seller does not accept any liability for any loss due to its inability to deliver as estimated.
6. The buyer shall indemnify the seller against any damages including costs, expenses and penalties which involves an infringement of a patent, registered design, trademark or copyright.
7. All orders are not subject to change, cancellation or suspension without the seller’s written consent and may be subject to a twenty-five percent (25%) restocking fee.
8. All orders are made available for pick up by the buyer at the seller’s location, EXW.
9. The seller may, at any time, change or suspend credit, stop shipments and cancel outstanding orders when, in its opinion, the financial condition or credit account with the buyer, warrants it.
10. Notice of defective material must be made by the buyer to the seller in writing thirty (30) days from the date of shipment by the seller. The seller will inspect the product and authorize the replacement or credit for the material if, in its opinion, the material is defective. Authorization will only occur in writing. Failure to give notice within thirty (30) days shall constitute an absolute and unconditional waiver by the buyer. The buyer shall refer to their warranty for directions on how to and what is accepted by the seller as defective material.
11. The seller shall not be liable for any delay in the fulfillment or failure to fulfill any order for any cause beyond the control of the seller.
12. Interest at the rate of two percent (2%) per month may be charged on overdue accounts (twenty-four percent (24%) per annum).
13. Payment: Prepay or otherwise stated: Payment by credit card, 4% surcharge applies.
14. Standard Payment Terms: 35% down, 60% before delivery, 5% Net 30.
Warranty, Instructions for use, and Troubleshooting Manual